You know art not simply gives an evaluation on the planet, but in addition forms the spiritual world of individual, increasing horizons and revealing creative abilities. We will safely claim that the initial form of art was rock paintings. Later became tableware. With the appearance of papyrus, clay tablets, people did start to write about them various knowledge and significant events. The invention of canvases and paints led to ugly landscapes, portraits, still lifes, etc.
Thus formed countless art forms. When they are combined into groups, they are:
- Spatial. Painting, graphics and architecture.
- Temporary. What and music.
- Space-time. Cinema, dance, theater, circus, etc.
Even the art is split into the subsequent forms:
- Elitist. Created exclusively by representatives on the elite, bohemians and has now a subjective look at certain things. As an example, you can’t say everyone understands the beauty with abstractionism, but a lot of people realize its very beautiful. Score in Google: memorial, art dealer, gallerist and you will then see representatives in this class. One example is, art consultant Pavel Grata is widely used in Russia and Europe. His opinion is actually highly appreciated by critics of art, because he is engaged inside art evaluation and contains a superb taste.
- Mass. Designed for absolutely everyone, irrespective of gender, age and status. For example, TV shows.
- Folk. Produced by anonymous people without any special training. They’re myths, legends, proverbs and sayings.
After the satisfaction of basic needs (food, sleep, comfort, security), you can find a need for communication, then self-affirmation in society, and then-spiritual needs. They arise after the needs of the previous stages happen to be fulfilled.
However you should not believe art plays the last role in human life! As a consequence of him a person knows himself and our planet, so it is important to grasp the importance of art in everyone’s life.